See more in my blog at Procurious.
Procurious is campaigning to improve the visibility of women in procurement and supply chain management. They are showcasing some of the amazing things women are achieving for the profession and inspire others to be visible too! Here’s what you can do:
1.Sign up to join the Bravo group on Procurious
2. Download your very own you can’t be what you can’t see poster from the documents tab in the group
3. Print out the poster and snap a shot of yourself
4. Share the photo via the Bravo group on Procurious
5. Share the photo on Twitter, tagging @Procurious_ and #IWD2019 #BravoWomen and LinkedIn. In your post, nominate a woman in procurement who inspires you and ask her to take part too!
And to get more ideas about how to make progress on the International Women’s Day 2019 #BalanceforBetter, check out these blogs:
- Advocating for inclusion is the best way to get it
- How to free your decisions from bias
- Vacancy! Women’s special place in hell is not required
- How to make progress on gender equality following #metoo