There are no currently no scheduled public events, please check back again soon.
In the meantime, feel free to check out my free masterclass recordings below.
Free Webinar Replays
How to Get More IMPACT with Less EFFORT
- Review the previous year and create your vision for the next.
- What does it mean to be amplified?
- Power up with a GAS mindset.
- Prime your Motivation, Productivity, and Influence
- Notice, Measure, Adapt, Sustain
Why Peer-Based Trumps Top-Down Leadership
- Work tasks and their organisation are more dispersed than ever before.
- What does it take to increase peer-based leadership?
- Top leadership would benefit from authorising great peer collaboration.
- How peer-based leadership can minimise power and competitiveness.
Easy Conversation Tactics to Beat Bias
- Contentious conversations can be difficult!
- Learn how you can set up a conversation to be constructive.
- Get a roadmap for contentious conversations.
- Develop your plan for engaging differently in diversity conversations.
How to Easily Get a More Flexible Perspective
- Learn some tactics for increasing your thinking flexibility.
- Better understand your own defaults, and how they both help and hinder your flexibility.
- Identify how you can help others to increase their flexibility.
How to moderate your power and coach with authority
Free Recorded Masterclass
- How power works in coaching, and why it needs to be equalised.
- How you moderate your power as the boss.
- Signs you can watch out for so that you understand the power dynamics and if you’ve given up your power.
- How moderating power doesn’t mean you give up your authority.
- How you can authorise yourself in coach mode.
- How to review your coaching presence, strength and opportunities
- What you can work on to be a more effective coach
Four Key Coaching Skills Needed To Lead Like A Coach
Get free access to my 4 Key Coaching Skills masterclass; a free online training where you will learn the key principles behind leading like a coach.
How To Have Constructive Conversations About Gender
Get free access to the recording of a recent masterclass on identifying and overcoming some of the challenges to having constructive conversations about gender in the workplace.
How to Inspire More Men to Champion Gender Balance
- Why engaging men is so important
- Understand how masculine leadership cultures work, and what you can do to change them
- Find out how to identify more male allies for change
- How to avoid the overwhelm of change by focusing in on your ‘strategic seven’.
- Explore influencing tactics that you can use with your allies.
- Identify actions you can take to get your allies on-side and speed up the rate of progress
- Your own clear action plan for change.
How To Lead For Learning – It’s Safety First.
- Why psychological safety is and why it’s so important
- How psychological safety contributes to learning
- How to find out how safe your work climate is
- The three important steps for creating a psychologically safe workplace
- How to lead for psychological safety
- How leaders can engage with their teams to actively promote psychological safety
Tactics For Increasing Peer Collaboration
- Why peers are both harder and easier to collaborate with
- The dynamics of power, and how to use it to achieve shared outcomes
- Simple tactics to influence peers
Helping Others to Achieve Insight
- Why you should help team members achieve greater insight
- How to use compassion to create a deeper conversation that creates insight