How to moderate your power and coach with authority
Free Webinar: 15th August, 3.00PM – 4.00PM AEST
- How power works in coaching, and why it needs to be equalised.
- How you moderate your power as the boss.
- Signs you can watch out for so that you understand the power dynamics and if you’ve given up your power.
- How moderating power doesn’t mean you give up your authority.
- How you can authorise yourself in coach mode.
- How to review your coaching presence, strength and opportunities
- What you can work on to be a more effective coach
A recording will be made available to all registered attendees even if you can’t make it on the day.
Four Key Coaching Skills Needed To Lead Like A Coach
Get free access to my 4 Key Coaching Skills masterclass; a free online training where you will learn the key principles behind leading like a coach.
How To Have Constructive Conversations About Gender
Get free access to the recording of a recent masterclass on identifying and overcoming some of the challenges to having constructive conversations about gender in the workplace.
How to Inspire More Men to Champion Gender Balance
- Why engaging men is so important
- Understand how masculine leadership cultures work, and what you can do to change them
- Find out how to identify more male allies for change
- How to avoid the overwhelm of change by focusing in on your ‘strategic seven’.
- Explore influencing tactics that you can use with your allies.
- Identify actions you can take to get your allies on-side and speed up the rate of progress
- Your own clear action plan for change.
How To Lead For Learning – It’s Safety First.
- Why psychological safety is and why it’s so important
- How psychological safety contributes to learning
- How to find out how safe your work climate is
- The three important steps for creating a psychologically safe workplace
- How to lead for psychological safety
- How leaders can engage with their teams to actively promote psychological safety
Tactics For Increasing Peer Collaboration
- Why peers are both harder and easier to collaborate with
- The dynamics of power, and how to use it to achieve shared outcomes
- Simple tactics to influence peers
Helping Others to Achieve Insight
- Why you should help team members achieve greater insight
- How to use compassion to create a deeper conversation that creates insight