Organisations need agile leaders and teams to make rapid change that sticks. Coaching helps people to feel invigorated at work. Speak with me about how to help you to embed coaching capability in your leaders and create a culture that pays it forward.
Create significant, sustained behaviour change that generates a bigger impact with your team with less effort from you.
WATCH MY LEADERSHIP & COACHING MASTERCLASSES FOR FREE
More impact, less effort
My vision is to amplify leadership impact.
The demands on leadership are ever-increasing. To meet those demands, organisations need more from their leaders, and they need it now! But more often translates into more effort. Longer agendas, more things to do, more meetings, the list goes on!
Leaders end up overburdened, stressed and stuck too far down in the detail. They know they’re not as effective as they could or want to be, yet there’s not enough time to shift the game.
To shift the game, they need to focus on what’s strategic and impactful. To get the effort to impact ratio right, leaders need to be productive, motivated and influential. They need to:
- continuously learn so that they can be their best within a fast-paced world
- work smart to capably manage their energy and resilience
- have the time and skills to connect meaningfully with their colleagues to collaborate powerfully
I work with individual leaders, teams and organisations using highly targeted interventions that help you get more impact for less effort.
I deliver evidence-based interventions in these areas:
- Increasing peer-based collaboration, to use power for good and harness collective intelligence - workshop and peer-based coaching circles programs
- Increasing gender inclusion - I consult with senior leaders and organisations that want a fairer workplace
- Promoting inclusive leadership, to recognise uniqueness, unite across differences and make workplaces better for everyone – I consult with senior leaders on how to promote a culture of inclusion, and provide workshop programs for leaders
Mike felt the tingle of revelation. Then the opposing thud of self-recrimination. ‘But I already knew that’, he said. ‘I can’t believe I’m just now figuring it out.’ That sure sounds like an insight! Mike wanted to shift the quality of a couple of relationships he had...
Coaching is widespread, and has become a part of the mainstream development offer of many organisations. With coaching, a leader doesn't have to journey through the process of change alone. At the same time, they are able to voice their strongest desires for their own...
What is an inclusionist? My summer holiday project is revising my Beat Gender Bias book draft, ready for publication in the early part of 2020. I'm looking forward to making the book as helpful as possible – which means it makes it easier to beat bias and to be an...
It might seem obvious: when people have experiences that allow them to meet their fundamental needs, such as being authentic or belonging, their work motivation increases. Except that it’s not so obvious. Vicky is one of several leaders I’m currently coaching whose...
Fantastic news from the Credit Suisse Research Institute. Australia and New Zealand topped the ‘momentum’ category for female participation in senior management. Australia makes big strides in closing gender gap, global survey finds. So, while we may not be there yet,...
Being a flexible thinker is an absolute must for leader well-being. The more flexible you are in your thinking: ✔︎ the less stuck you get. ✔︎ the less ‘fused’ you are with 1 way of doing things. ✔︎ the more options you have. ✔︎ the easier...